- 112 – 128 Derby Road & 181 – 195 Wollaton Street are situated just half a mile from the City Centre on the A610, a main arterial route in and out of the city centre.
- Located around 0.5 miles from Nottingham Trent University and approximately 1.5 miles from The University of Nottingham and the Queens Medical Centre hospital.
- Substantial period property with in excess of 2,230 m² (24,000 ft²)* of total accommodation over 4 floors plus basements.
- Vacant possession of the majority of the ground floor shops and upper parts available.
- Eight ground floor retail units fronting Derby Road and Canning Circus providing in excess of 408 m² (4,400 ft²)* of retail space.
- Upper floors suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning) providing in excess of 1,821 m² (19,600 ft²)* gross internal area
- The properties are Grade II Listed buildings of special architectural and historic interest and located in a Conservation Area.
- Offers will be sought for the freehold.
The property is a four storey period property with frontage to Derby Road plus access to upper parts from Wollaton Street. The ground floor comprises eight individual retail units some with basement access and / or access to the upper parts. The first, second and third floors have in the past provided a mix of residential, office and storage accommodation. The property is in need of complete refurbishment and at the current time only 116 to 118 Derby Road and 187 Wollaton Street is formally occupied by a tenant.