- Nottingham City Council are seeking Offers for the lease of these former public conveniences in a desirable location, which are Grade II Listed.
- Site area 358 Sq m / 3,860 sq ft Men’s: TBC Women’s: TBC
- Prominent positon close to main route into the City Centre.
- Located in a area of leisure use close to the Meadows residential area.
- Informal Tender with sealed offers invited by Friday 18th January 2019, 12 noon.
- See brochure for further details
Nottingham City Council are proud to seek offers for a lease of these Grade II listed former Public Conveniences on Victoria Embankment.
This is an established leisure location but all alternative uses will be considered, subject to Planning Permission and Listed Building consent. The unique and original features will be expected to be preserved and retained in any refurbishment and re-use, and interested parties are should refer to the Listed Building summary, linked in the brochure when considering their proposals.
A short or long lease will be considered and each application judged on its own merits. The premises are offered by way of informal tender, with a closing date of 12pm on Friday 18th January 2019. The sealed offer must include details of the proposed lease length and proposed payment (premium, rent of mix), details of the proposed use, and details of the proposed refurbishment scheme. Please see the brochure for a full list of what is required.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
DocumentsVictoria Embankment Former Public Conveniences Particulars